Within ninety days after the date of enactment of this Act, the corporation created by the enrolled residents of the Village of Tatitlek may file selections upon any of the following described lands:
- Copper River Meridian
- Township 9 south, range 3 east, sections 23, 26, 31-35.
- Township 10 south, range 3 east, sections 2-27, 34-36.
- Township 11 south, range 4 east, sections 5, 6, 8, 9, 16, 17, 20-22, 27-29, 33-35.
- Township 9 south, range 3 east, sections 3-6, 9-11.
- Township 9 south, range 3 east, sections 14-16, 21, 22, 27, 28.
The Secretary shall receive and adjudicate such selections as though they were timely filed pursuant to section 12(a) or 12(b) of the Settlement Act and were withdrawn pursuant to section 11 of that Act.
The Secretary shall convey such lands selected pursuant to this authorization which otherwise comply with the applicable statutes and regulations. This section shall not be construed to increase the entitlement of the corporation of the enrolled residents of Tatitek or to increase the amount of land that may be selected from the National Forest System. The subsurface of any land selected pursuant to this section shall be conveyed to the Regional Corporation for the Chugach Region pursuant to section 14(f) of the Settlement Act.